November 12, 2006

My 1st trip to Pulau Ubin in 19yrs!

Taz always wanted to go p.ubin to ride bicycle, finally his dream comes true. He told his parents that he wanted to go p.ubin 3wks ago. But we always stay up every late on saturday and could not wake up on sunday. Today he never sleep and ton till morning, that's why we manage to go.
It was so happening! The last time i ride a bicycle was in my primary school time. I was still young, my parents only allow me to ride around my house void deck. So pathetic!
I had not been cycling for so many years, almost forgot how to cycle. I cannot balance very well, especially when going up slope, you can see me like a snake.. keep going right left right left... lol.
This is the taxi there, so old... and i think the driver is about 70yrs old.
This place is like malaysia, the difference between this place and m'sia is that, their things is not cheap! I talking cock. The food there is quite nice too, again, the food is not cheap!!! We ordered egg tofu, crab, "dua tao", fish and fried hongkong mee which cost $80++.

See the current, so scary!
The baby crab look so cute, so hard to catch one...! I think he took 15mins to catch this baby crab.
Their bicycle rental is so cheap, $2 a day! Where can you find this in singapore? We reach Ubin around 10.30am, and we left around 4.++pm. Have been cycling for the whole day, my butt is so pain now!
On our way back, the cloud is getting thicker!
This is a very good experience, i have not been sweating ever since i quited bball in sec3! haha... Once i start sweating now, i will have rashes, so irritating...

No comments: