December 15, 2006

3rd yr Anniversary

Hmm, went cine to watch Deja Vu. We bought the weekday combo @ $19 only. The combo include two tix, one large popcorn combo set and a jumbo hotdog. Cheap right? I had Udon and he had ramen for his lunch/dinner. lol. He chose raman because he say that naruto always like to eat ramen. =.= So full after eating the Udon and i can't finish my popcorn so i brought it home.

We also went to take a neoprint, its all in jap so we couldn' understand and anyhow click, end up there are some error. lol. I choose the 4 pictures that we design bud it came out the one that we never design. I ask the person she say i choose wan. =.= sian.
I realise i got alot of "blueblack" on my leg due to the ladder i lean on when painting my house. Not only these two, i have 3 more at the lower part of my leg.

Have you ever see a hamster which is so guai? He is my fav. hamster, coz he can lie in this posture for very long and not moving to let you sayang. haha.

No comments: