December 14, 2006

zZzZzZzZzzzzz

I think i become an owl already, i slp in the day and wake up in the night. hai. today its our 3 yr anniversary!

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

He is sleeping now and i just woke up at 4am.

Chatting with gilbert den talking abt ro, hand itchy again, went to d/l ancientRO(private server) which is he playing now. HaHa. I wonder will i go back and play iRO. Gilbert ask me alot of things regarding RO and i forgotten, and i realise i've played iRO for 1 1/2 yr only. from '04 Aug to '06 Feb.

Yesturday is result day, i manage to pass OTQM and BIS and i failed BF. I tot i will fail OTQM coz i study wrong things. LOL. So heng! Quite happy with my result althought its a D. HAHA. At least i manage to pass and not fail all again. Good luck to me in the sub paper.

Feel sad for Jess, she fail her BizLaw again. She only left one more chance. GOOD LUCK TO YOU. She seems to be quite confident after she took the paper, but she still fail.

Ok lets talk about tml celebration! No plans, dunno where will we be going. NO MONEY! haix! SIANZ!

No comments: